As a mom of four, I honestly don’t know what I’d do without Amazon Prime. There are so many instances where my kids need last minute school supplies, extra socks and underwear, items for travel baseball, birthday gifts, Halloween costumes and things we constantly lose like gloves, hats, swim goggles, and collar extenders. Their free two day shipping dissuades me from running to Target or the mall every time we run out of something plus did I mention all the movies and shows a prime membership includes? Fyi…Amazon prime also has great original shows. I’m currently watching Season three of Bosch which I highly recommend.
Having said all that, I’d like to share the Amazon prime products I personally order all the time. These products are reordered every few months so whenever I’m running low, all it takes are two clicks and they’re at my door in no time.
- Treat Nail Polish: I love this brand! It’s quick drying and long lasting but most importantly, it’s non-toxic and 5-free: formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, di-butyl phthalate and camphor so it’s safe for my daughter and me.
- Lavender Oil: I use lavender oil in my diffuser to reduce stress and make my home smell amazing but I’ve also recently discovered that lavender oil does wonders to combat blemishes and redness. I just dab a teeny bit on any brewing blemishes at night and by the morning, they are gone! (You can also make this diy lavender spray for your sheets which is heavenly.)
- Natural Nail Polish Remover: I don’t know about you but I detest the smell of traditional nail polish remover. Not only does it smell horrible but breathing in those toxic fumes cannot be good for your health. So, I decided to try out this natural version instead and much to my surprise, it works! I admit, it’s pricey compared to the drug store option but I’m willing to pay extra for the lovely lavender scent and the fact that’s it safe.
- RMS Luminizer: This luminizer is everything! It’s seriously a miracle in a jar. I use it on the bridge of my nose, my cheek bones and my eye lids for a subtle glow. It adds the perfect amount of sheen to keep me looking alive even when I’m surviving on multiple cups of coffee. Along with lip balm and eye drops, I never leave the house without it.
- Sovereign Silver: I first read about this hemeopathic first aid gel on Sarah’s blog and I’ve been hooked ever since. It’s ideal for minor cuts or burns as well as bug bites, rashes and eczema. As a mom of three boys, I carry this bottle in my bag because I find myself constantly in need of it! My friends tease me because I’m always singing its’ praises but I’m telling you, it’s one of the best things ever.
- Acure Brightening Scrub: I discovered Acure Organics a few years ago and I love this line because it’s affordable and safe. After sampling a ton of their products, my two favorites are this facial cleanser and this brightening scrub. I not only use this scrub on my face, but I also use it on my body especially before I apple self-tannner to achiever an even looking tan.