Living Proof Split End Mender// Jason Body Lotion// L’Occitane Hand Cream// Beautycounter Lip Conditioner// Beautycounter Cleansing Balm// c/o StriVectin Hydrating Gel// c/o Aveda Eye Cream// c/o Night Cream// Beautycounter Shampoo/Conditioner
As we transition to fall, I find that my beauty routine requires several adjustments. My skin and hair tend to get increasingly dry as the temperatures drop so I’ve been stocking up on products that moisturize and condition and of course, I’m perpetually on the hunt for safe products that a free of harmful chemicals. So, here’s a breakdown of what products I’ve been relying on lately.
- Living Proof Split End Mender: Living Proof products are on the expensive side but I will say they are worth every penny. They not only smell great but they perform and produce noticeable results. I scooped up this split end mender a few weeks ago and I can already see what a difference it’s making. After I wash and condition my hair, I use this serum on my damp hair and once my hair is almost dry, I apply this mender to the ends of my hair. It’s that simple. I rarely blow dry my hair anymore.
- Jason Body Lotion: This hand and body lotion is amazing! The wheat germ oil and avocado oil give this lotion added moisturizing agents which keep my skin feeling smooth and hydrated without that greasy feel. Plus, you can’t beat the price tag for under $10. I also love their sea fresh toothpaste which is all natural as well.
- L’Occitane Hand Cream: I received this peony scented hand cream as well as this rose one and lavender one as a gift and I am hooked! I carry one in my bag, keep one on my nightstand, and I keep the other in the bathroom. They all smell divine and they work wonders to combat dry hands and nails. These creams would make the ideal Christmas gift (they even come in sets like this one and this one).
- Beautycounter Lip Conditioner: I don’t know about you but I am a self-professed lip balm addict. Having said that, I’m also pretty picky about which ones I use. I don’t like the ones that leave a film on my lips or leave them feeling sticky. This version by Beautycounter is by far my favorite. I love the natural peppermint scent and the texture is light leaving my lips moisturized for hours. I think it would make an ideal stocking stuffer!
- Beautycounter Cleansing Balm: This cleansing balm will leave your skin feeling super moisturized and it will add vibrancy to your complexion with the infusion of Vitamin C. A little goes a long way so this jar will last at least six months. This balm also doubles as a makeup remover or as a nourishing face mask. It comes with a 100% muslin cloth which is gentler on your skin versus traditional washcloths.
- StriVectin Hydrating Gel: This multi-tasking moisturizer not only hydrates your skin but effectively combats the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. My skin feels so refreshed after I apply it each morning! I love the luxurious feel of this product plus the aromatic scent. StriVectin always produces high performing products that are beautifully packaged, smell great, and work hard to reduce the signs of stress and aging. I’m also a huge fan of this neck cream and this hair care collection.
- Aveda Eye Cream: I’ve been using this eye cream every night and I definitely see a difference! Some eye creams actually sting when I apply them but this version from Aveda soothes and smooths the area around my eyes. I love the rich texture as well as the pretty packaging which makes this product perfect for displaying in your bathroom.
- Aveda Night Mask: This creamy moisturizer is my go-to nighttime moisturizer. I’ve been using it for the past month and it has left my skin smooth, soft, and radiant. I also love the subtle scent which includes jasmine, camomile, and grapefruit. It’s ideal right before bedtime because it leaves me feeling calm and stress-free.
- Beautycounter Repair and Nourish Hair Care: I was thrilled when Beautycounter unveiled their new hair care collection over the summer which includes this repair and nourish line. This shampoo and conditioner contain antioxidant-rich bataua oil which helps to repair dry, damaged hair as well as California blue agave which helps to moisturize strands and strengthen it from the outside. I love the light, woody floral scent and the sleek and chic packaging.
Shop This Post: