Happy Friday! I feel like this week went by so fast! Not that I’m complaining. I’m definitely ready for the weekend. Resuming our daily 6:20 am wake up time has been rough the past few days. I’m so looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow! Anyway, I thought I’d share what’s on my radar lately…
- Ficus Plant: I recently made some changes to our family room which I’ll be sharing next week. The only thing missing at this point is a plant for the corner so I have my eye on this one.
- Tan Tote: This particular tote is pretty expensive (at least for me) although it’s sooo gorgeous and timeless, don’t you think? So, I’m also linking to this save version which falls more in line with my budget.
- Body Wash: I’ve been using bergamot essential oil in my humidifier lately and it smells divine so I’d love to give this eucalyptus and bergamot body wash a try. It’s free of harmful ingredients so not only will it smell amazing but it’s safe too!
- Rattan Basket: I keep telling myself I need a basket by our front door for gloves and hats because I find myself frantically scurrying around each morning before the kids get on the bus. Keeping them right by the door would reduce my stress significantly!
- Waterproof Boots: These boots are perfect for snow/rain days. And I love that they look sleek and stylish too!
- Cold Weather Athletic Jacket: I seriously miss my morning walks so I’d like to invest in a warm work out jacket so I can get some much needed fresh air and vitamin D! Anyone else not a fan of working out indoors?
What items are you currently coveting? I hope you have a great weekend! We will be running around per usual but I’m hoping to see the Jackie movie starring Natalie Portman at some point. Has anyone seen it yet? I heard it’s pretty good. See you back here on Monday!