I’ve been on the hunt for a denim pencil skirt for quite some time now but have yet to find one I’m willing to invest in. So, when I spotted this version by Kut from the Kloth over on the Le Tote site, I was beyond thrilled! I love the wash and the length and the buttons give it a polished, classic approach (and did I mention it’s super soft too?). Perfect with this striped navy and white top and my go-to lace up sandals for a casual weekend look!
If you’re not familiar with Le Tote, they’re essentially the Netfix of fashion. Here’s how it works:
- Sign up with Le Tote for $59 per month and immediately complete a Style Profile.
- Within 2-3 days, a tote will arrive at your door including 3 pieces of clothing and 2 accessories.
- When you’re finished with your tote, return the items in the return poly bag with the shipping label already attached. Don’t worry…LeTote will handle the laundering!
- Within 2-3 days, another tote will arrive! (There are no limits regarding the number of totes you can receive per month since you are charged one fee per month, not per tote.)
- Any items you wish to keep, just hang onto and you will be charged 20-50 % off the retail price.
And….the great news is as a Taffeta & Tulips reader, you will receive 20% off your first month with the code TAFFETAANDTULIPS at checkout. This offer expires on 8/31 so be sure to take advantage of this promotion asap!
Photos by Cathy Gillen
Shop My Look: