Happy Thursday all! This week is a bit hectic for me because I just started a part-time merchandising position (I loooove the brand I’m representing so I’m looking forward to telling you all about it). But, in the meantime, I’ve rounded up my current favorite gifts for her under $125. There’s a price point here for every budget so whether you are searching for something more affordable or you’re looking to splurge a bit, I’ve got you covered.
- Buffalo Check Scarf: I’ve had my eye on this scarf for a while so I was thrilled to discover it’s currently on sale. I love the fringe detail and the pretty shade of blue. It also comes in soft shades of brown, gray and pink.
- Cashmere Gloves: You can never go wrong with gifting someone with these timeless cashmere gloves. Warm, chic, and classic, they are simply a no-brainer. This version comes n six colors.
- Moccasin Slippers: What’s better than coming home after a long day and slipping your feet into a pair of warm and cozy slippers? It’s the first thing I do when I walk in the door. While my personal pair are this save option, I think this splurge alternative makes the perfect gift.
- Quay Sunglasses: I bought these sunglasses over the summer and I pretty much wear them exclusively. I love how they look with any outfit and they cover a multitude of imperfections especially first thing in the morning if I’m running out sans make-up. Plus, you just can’t beat the price (and the great news is they’re on sale).
- Sweater: This bow sweater is so feminine and festive. It’s perfect for the holidays whether paired with jeans (love this dark wash version for under $100) and flats (these are so cute) or dressed up a bit with a pleated skirt, tights and booties.
- Aerin Perfume Set: This beautifully packaged gift set includes Amber Musk, Lilac Path, Waterlily Sun, Mediterranean Honeysuckle, and Tangier Vanille. I love that you can sample each one before making the commitment to a larger bottle.
- Tortoise Earrings: I’m coveting these tortoise hoop earrings in a major way. So chic and effortless and for only $20, they make the perfect gift!
- Lapis Facial Oil: I’ve heard that this facial oil is a miracle in a bottle especially when it comes to sensitive skin. The blue oil is actually called Azulene which acts as a potent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial that aids in reducing redness and clarifying the complexion. I just ordered the smaller size and I can’t wait for it to arrive so I can give it a try!
- Velvet Clutch: This sleek velvet clutch comes in red and navy and I cannot decide which version I like best. I love the simplicity and the charming gross grain ribbon. It’s the ideal piece for the holiday season or for an elegant winter wedding.
- Striped Pajamas: I’m not one to splurge on pajamas but I do think they would make a great gift. Sure, drawstring jammies and an old tee shirt are fine but wouldn’t it be nice to elevate your bedtime routine with a pair of crisp, classic pajamas? They’re perfect for Christmas morning or for your next girls’ trip when you want to look a bit more pulled together.
Shop More Gifts for Her: