I made this gluten free blueberry cobbler for the Fourth of July and it was so easy and delicious, I had to share this simple and seasonal dessert! You probably already have all the necessary ingredients so I highly recommend whipping this up for your next barbecue or brunch.
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups organic sugar
- 3 organic eggs
- 1 1/2 cups 1% milk
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 pints organic blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease sides and bottom of a 9 by 13 inch baking pan with 2 tablespoons butter and dust with 3 tablespoons sugar. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat remaining butter and sugar, add eggs and beat until light and fluffy. Add milk and beat to combine. Add flour, baking powder, lemon zest, and cinnamon until combined.
- Place berries in prepared baking pan and top with batter. Bake until top is golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream!