If you’re anything like me, then you probably still need to get your mom a Mother’s Day gift! I do have a good excuse this year seeing that two out of four kids have been home from school sick this week and I was away last week. So, I’m praying everyone remains healthy and there’s no more hiccups so I can run to the store and scoop up a few things before Sunday. Here’s a few things I’m considering for my mom (and for me)…
- Tory Burch Belt: This reversible belt makes the perfect gift because it’s both stylish and functional. It pairs nicely with a classic white button down and jeans or a simple tee and these girlfriend chinos.
- Beautycounter Cosmetic Set: This limited edition Perfectly Pink gift set includes a powder blush duo in Bloom/Tulip, a sheer lipstick in Rose, a Plumping Mist, and a chic cosmetic clutch.
- Grapefruit Scented Candle: Along with my beauty products and cleaning supplies, I’ve also purged my home of any harmful candles. So, I’m loving this grapefruit scented candle with a clean cotton wick and soy paraffin wax.
- Striped Sweater: What’s more classic and timeless than a crisp striped sweater for summer? I love this short sleeve version especially with the flattering ribbing at the neckline, cuffs and hem.
- Apolis Market Tote: I picked up a similar tote at the Beautycounter swag shop since Apolis is collaborating with Beautycounter this season. I love this roomy jute tote with it’s leather handles and waterproof lining. It will be my go-to carryall for the summer whether I’m heading to the pool, the beach, on the ferry to Fire Island or to my sons’ baseball games. My mom couldn’t stop raving about it so I’m thinking she needs one too!
- Linen Summer Scarf: This easy, breezy ombre linen scarf comes in four colors and is under $40. It’s the ideal layering piece for cool summer evenings, traveling by plane, as a pareo worn over a bathing suit, or as wrap to a summer wedding. My favorite one is the blue version but I’m also coveting it in pink.
- Ugg Driving Moccasins: These Ugg driving moccasins are on major sale and they look super comfy. Pair them with jeans, chinos, or shorts for a polished yet casual summer look.
- Deliciously Ella Cookbook: I’m a huge fan of Ella’s site which features a plethora of plant based, healthy and colorful dishes. She currently has four cookbooks and I can’t decide which one I want first. (PS…you must try her sweet potato brownies! They’re insanely good minus the guilt.)