Happy Thursday all! This week is a bit hectic for me because I just started a part-time merchandising position (I loooove the brand I’m representing so I’m looking forward to telling you all about it). But, in the meantime, I’ve rounded up my current favorite gifts for her under $125. There’s a price point here for every budget so whether you are searching for something more affordable or you’re looking to splurge a bit, I’ve got you covered.
- Buffalo Check Scarf: I’ve had my eye on this scarf for a while so I was thrilled to discover it’s currently on sale. I love the fringe detail and the pretty shade of blue. It also comes in soft shades of brown, gray and pink.
- Cashmere Gloves: You can never go wrong with gifting someone with these timeless cashmere gloves. Warm, chic, and classic, they are simply a no-brainer. This version comes n six colors.
- Moccasin Slippers: What’s better than coming home after a long day and slipping your feet into a pair of warm and cozy slippers? It’s the first thing I do when I walk in the door. While my personal pair are this save option, I think this splurge alternative makes the perfect gift.
- Quay Sunglasses: I bought these sunglasses over the summer and I pretty much wear them exclusively. I love how they look with any outfit and they cover a multitude of imperfections especially first thing in the morning if I’m running out sans make-up. Plus, you just can’t beat the price (and the great news is they’re on sale).
- Sweater: This bow sweater is so feminine and festive. It’s perfect for the holidays whether paired with jeans (love this dark wash version for under $100) and flats (these are so cute) or dressed up a bit with a pleated skirt, tights and booties.
- Aerin Perfume Set: This beautifully packaged gift set includes Amber Musk, Lilac Path, Waterlily Sun, Mediterranean Honeysuckle, and Tangier Vanille. I love that you can sample each one before making the commitment to a larger bottle.
- Tortoise Earrings: I’m coveting these tortoise hoop earrings in a major way. So chic and effortless and for only $20, they make the perfect gift!
- Lapis Facial Oil: I’ve heard that this facial oil is a miracle in a bottle especially when it comes to sensitive skin. The blue oil is actually called Azulene which acts as a potent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial that aids in reducing redness and clarifying the complexion. I just ordered the smaller size and I can’t wait for it to arrive so I can give it a try!
- Velvet Clutch: This sleek velvet clutch comes in red and navy and I cannot decide which version I like best. I love the simplicity and the charming gross grain ribbon. It’s the ideal piece for the holiday season or for an elegant winter wedding.
- Striped Pajamas: I’m not one to splurge on pajamas but I do think they would make a great gift. Sure, drawstring jammies and an old tee shirt are fine but wouldn’t it be nice to elevate your bedtime routine with a pair of crisp, classic pajamas? They’re perfect for Christmas morning or for your next girls’ trip when you want to look a bit more pulled together.
Shop More Gifts for Her:
One//Two//Three// Four// Five// Six I’m currently searching for a chic and affordable neutral bag for fall so as I’ve been perusing different sites, I’ve come across these options which I’m thrilled to report are all under $100! Although I already own this leopard satchel, I’m seriously tempted to buy this budget-friendly version for under $50. (…)
Maggy London Dress, on sale (similar styles here)// Nine West Heels// Earrings (on sale)// Beautycounter Dew Tinted Moisturizer// Beautycounter Eye Shadow Duo in Shell/Malt// c/o Aveda Nourish-Mint Lip Shine I was on the hunt for a simple and timeless dress that could pull double duty for a school event with my daughter and for a(…)
Living Proof Split End Mender// Jason Body Lotion// L’Occitane Hand Cream// Beautycounter Lip Conditioner// Beautycounter Cleansing Balm// c/o StriVectin Hydrating Gel// c/o Aveda Eye Cream// c/o Night Cream// Beautycounter Shampoo/Conditioner As we transition to fall, I find that my beauty routine requires several adjustments. My skin and hair tend to get increasingly dry as the(…)
This skinny pumpkin banana bread has quickly become a favorite fall treat in our house. It’s super easy to make, it’s bursting with flavor, and it makes the house smell heavenly. I love the mix of spices from cinnamon to nutmeg to allspice plus the bananas give it the perfect texture and ensure it’s never(…)
*Affiliate links used in this post. I scooped up this black and white plaid blouse from Loft last spring and I just love how easy and chic it is! It can be paired down with jeans and boots for every day or it can be dressed up with a timeless pencil skirt and heels (these are(…)
Blazer (comes in four colors)// Bag, on sale (save version)// Sunglasses// Tee Shirt (save version)// Earrings// Loafers (comes in seven styles)// Belt (under $20)// Jeans (on major sale) Lately, I’m all about an easy tee, a great fitting pair of jeans, and a classic blazer. It’s an effortless and chic look that can seamlessly transition from day to night by simply swapping out loafers for a heel (looove this option) and a(…)
*Affiliate links used in this post. I was determined to find these two prevalent fall trends at an affordable price so, after an extensive search, I was thrilled to score this plaid blazer and these sock ankle boots which are both under $100! This oversized blazer is perfect thrown over a cami or blouse paired with jeans(…)
When Wayfair asked me to collaborate with them on a post sharing my go-to tips for bookshelf styling, I was more than happy to oblige considering I recently gave my shelves a much-needed makeover! As I mentioned in this post, I whitewashed the brick surrounding the fireplace in our family room and subsequently, I decided to(…)
I’m all about a seasonal cocktail especially on a Saturday night so this past weekend, I decided to give this concoction a try. These pomegranate vodka gimlets did not disappoint. I love the combo of pomegranate juice and fresh limes….so refreshing particularly when it’s served straight out of the cocktail shaker, chilled to perfection. I do(…)
*Affiliate links used in this post. I’m always hesitant to try new trends so I wasn’t initially on board with the latest denim craze. Being that I’m on the shorter side at 5″4 and the fact that baggy styles tend to swallow me up, I was slow to embrace the vintage jeans look. But, I(…)