Unless you’re living under a rock, then you know that the Nordstrom Early Access Sale is currently in full swing until tomorrow! And then, of course, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale opens up to the public on July 22nd. So, now is most certainly the time to stock up on your favorite staples as well as some key pieces for fall (I know, it’s hard to imagine wearing a coat especially during a heat wave but it’s definitely worth it to buy now and save for later). I’m breaking it down and sharing my wish list below (which is growing by the minute). What items are you currently coveting? Please let me know if I’ve missed something major!
- Barefoot Dreams Cardigan: I love a cozy drape front cardigan all year round. Whether I’m chasing after my son at the park, running errands, or traveling, this is one staple that gets a ton of use! Did I mention this one is so incredibly soft and never goes on sale so now is the time to scoop one up!
- Fringe Infinity Scarf: My scarf collection is extensive but I love the fun, fringe detail on this infinity scarf. Perfect with your favorite tee and blazer for a laid back look this fall. This one is such a steal for under $12!
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Set: This is one of my favorite shampoo/conditioners and the added bonus is it comes with a dry shampoo for those days you need to extend that perfect blow out. This trio is such a major steal for only $45 (I would even put this away and save it as a gift for the holidays).
- Sole Society Tote: How sleek and chic is this simple black tote? And for only $40, this one is a total no-brainer. Perfect for work, travel, or an everyday bag running around with the kids.
- Ralph Lauren Trench Coat: There’s nothing more timeless than a classic khaki belted trench. This version by Ralph Lauren is a wardrobe must especially for the price!
- Lucky Brand Booties: These perforated booties are the ideal fall staple. Whether paired with jeans and a tee or a casual dress, these will get a lot of mileage once the temps begin to drop.
- Black Sheath Dress: This flutter sleeve sheath dress is so feminine and flattering, it’s definitely a piece you will resurrect time and again. It’s currently under $100 so it shouldn’t even be a question!
- Kate Spade Stud Earrings: So simple and chic, these are the perfect everyday studs. And for only $25, they are quite the bargain.
- Vince Boyfriend Trousers: I’m seriously coveting these boyfriend trousers. Perfect with a cashmere sweater, your favorite tee or a button down. Such a versatile piece that you can easily dress up or pair down.
- La Blanca Swimsuit: I recently purchased a La Blanca one piece suit and the quality and fit are top notch! I’m loving the color and the twist front detail as well as the detachable strap. Certainly a suit you will have for years.
- Cross Front Swing Tank: I love this fun and flirty tank especially paired with jeans and wedges for a night out! This one is currently under $22 and comes in three colors.
- Block Heel Sandals: These block heel sandals are so stylish and functional. They could easily segue from day to night so they’re definitely a shoe that would get a lot of use. They also come in three colors and are currently under $70.
- Crochet Straw Panama Hat: I constantly wear my panama hat this time of year. Not only does it protect my face from the sun, it also helps to conceal a bad hair day when all I want to do is wash and go!
- Tory Burch Sunglasses: I typically don’t spend too much on sunglasses because I’m always losing them but these are pretty hard to pass up! I love the retro style and the tortoise detail. Timeless and chic and such a major steal!
- AG Ankle Jeans: These jeans are the ideal wash and fit. I could see myself getting a lot of mileage out of them whether I wear them out and about with my kids or on a date night with my husband. You can never go wrong with a great fitting pair of jeans!
Target Dress, sold out (similar here, here and here)// Aerosoles Wedges (similar here and here under $40))// Straw Tote, old (similar for only $40)// c/o Jord Watch// Target Sunglasses (similar) I scooped up this little white dress at Target a few months back for only $12 and at the time, I wasn’t even sure I liked(…)
Cynthia Rowley top, old (similar here and here)// Old Navy Shorts// Jack Rogers Sandals// J.Crew Bag, old (similar splurge and save) Although gingham is a classic as it gets, I think this season it’s having a major moment. J.Crew, in particular, is offering gingham in everything from swim suits, sundresses, shorts, tops, and even shoes(…)
I made this gluten free blueberry cobbler for the Fourth of July and it was so easy and delicious, I had to share this simple and seasonal dessert! You probably already have all the necessary ingredients so I highly recommend whipping this up for your next barbecue or brunch. Blueberry Cobbler: Ingredients: 1 1/2 sticks(…)
Who What Wear Skirt// Sleeveless Blouse, old (similar splurge and save)// J.Crew Wedges// J.Crew Clutch (similar) I’m normally not a skirt person but when I spotted this floral tiered skirt from the Who What Wear collection at Target, I was immediately smitten. I love the flirty style, the short but not too short length, and(…)
c/o StriVectin Overnight Concentrate// Tarte Lip Gloss// RMS Mascara// Fekkai Beach Waves Spray// Simple Facial Wash I realized I haven’t posted a monthly beauty update (last seen here and here) in a while so I thought I’d share with you the latest and greatest products I’ve been using recently. I should preface this post by(…)
Madewell Tee// Old Navy Shorts// Perforated Tote// Aerosoles Wedges (similar on sale)// Kayce Hughes Sunglasses (similar) This post couldn’t be timed more perfectly because this week has been a real scorcher! And of course, when the temps soar way into the 90’s, loose, breathable pieces are an absolute must. Since I already own these drawstring(…)
Striped Dress (under $35)// Gap Chambray Top// Aerin Sandals// Straw Tote, old (similar)// Kayce Hughes Sunglasses (similar)// Target Hat This striped cotton dress is so comfortable and easy, I wish I had scooped one up in every color! Whether worn as a beach cover-up or for a day of running errands, this dress is the(…)
Tarte Bronzer// Acure Scrub// Burts Bees After Sun Lotion// Tarte Self Tanner Any one of my friends will tell you that I am the self tanning queen. Not in the tanorexic sense but I do love a good sun kissed glow, especially when my summer uniform consists of a swim suit and a cover-up most(…)
Vince Top (similar here under $40)// Paige Denim// Jack Rogers Sandals// Straw Tote, old (similar under $15) When I spotted this ice blue sheer blouse a few weeks back, it was love at first sight! The color was sooo pretty, I had to have it! I knew immediately I would pair it with these white(…)
Sunglasses// Bathing Suit// Canvas Tote// Hat// Towel// Flip Flops// Bracelet// Tee Shirt// Shorts// Clutch// Denim Jacket// Scarf// Espadrilles Fourth of July is definitely up there as one of my favorite holidays. I love the food, fireworks, and of course, spending time with family and friends. The past few years, we’ve been going over to(…)